Let me just say that I think this whole Blog world is awesome... as I sit waiting for my hair to dry, I think to myself. Today, has been a great day for me. I woke up at 7:30 this morning and had to go see my dentist... I know what your thinking...1. That is early!!! 2. Who wants to go to the dentist?.... Although, on the inside my tummy was turning... 2 1/2 hours later I was finished and I am alive... lol after that, I went to get my hair cut and ran some errands. I got to catch up on the phone with my mom and it felt good to hear her voice. Wal-mart... (I so prefer Target)... was crazy!!! On to dying my hair.... and cleaning up the house and my car. I am looking forward to a great weekend and spending some time with my husband keithy. :) *Eat, Drink, and Be Merry*
-Love SaRah
Okay, kid...you're one of the few people I know that enjoys getting up early and going to the dentist! Glad it went well and that your pearly whites are all better now.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to hear your voice, too! See you soon. Love Mom!